NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING: I only ship on Mondays and Tuesdays to ensure a fast and safe delivery.
5 Heirloom Tomato Hydroponic Starter Plants Collection
Did you know? A tomato plant will survive indoors nicely during cold weather as long as it’s in a south facing window or under grow lights.
Start your instant Heirloom Tomato Garden today! Grow tomatoes in winter with a hydroponic system in your home.
*Please save these instructions so that we can save on ink and paper*
When you receive your order:
1. Promptly open it and place your cuttings in water right away to fully hydrate and to let further the roots develop further (1-2 weeks is recommended).
2. Once you have several inches of roots, plant your starter plants into its pot and water just a little. Important: Keep in mind that the pot will NOT need to be drenched when watering, because the root system is small and cannot absorb all of that water and will likely cause it to rot. So take care with watering until the root system is much bigger.
3. Report any damages and include pictures right away.
We never use chemicals on our plants.
You’ll receive 5 LARGE tomato plant cuttings, one of each variety, starting to root, and in the size indicated as pictured, or bigger, of the following heirloom varieties:
2. Iris Candy - Yellow cherry
3. Sun sugar- Sweet Orange Cherry
4. Reif Red –Heart Shaped
5. San Marzano –Popular for making sauce.